Egwald Economics: International Economics, Microeconomics, and Macroeconomics
Elmer G. Wiens
Egwald's popular web pages are provided without cost to users.
Please show your support by joining Egwald Web Services as a Facebook Fan:
International Trade and International Finance
Paul Krugman, "International trade, then, is not a zero-sum game."
Power Point Presentation: Benefits of International Trade
To see the Speaker's Notes with the Internet Explorer Browser after downloading the Power Point file,
click the "right mouse button", click "Full Screen",
click the "right mouse button" again, and click "Speaker's Notes".
Works Cited and Consulted
- Dornbusch, Rudiger. Open Economy Macro-economics. New York: Basic Books, 1980.
Hicks, J. R. Value and Capital. An Inquiry Into Some Fundamental Principles of Economic Theory. 2nd ed. Glasgow: Oxford UP, 1939.
- Keynes, John Maynard. The General Theory of Employment Interest and Money. London: MacMillan, 1936.
- Krugman, Paul. Pop Internationalism. Cambridge, Mass: MIT Press, 1997.
- Krugman, Paul and Maurice Obstfeld. International Economics: Theory and Policy. 7th ed. Boston: Addison Wesley, 2005.
Mansfield, Edwin. ed. Monopoly Power and Economic Performance: The Problem of Industrial Concentration. 4th ed. New York: Norton, 1978.
Mundell, Robert A. Man and Economics. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1968.
- Mundell, Robert A. International Economics.New York: Macmillan, 1968.