Elmer's English 304 Magazine
Chretien's Golf Course Triple Bogey
As the Grand-Mere Inn affair gets ever more twisted, demands that Prime Minister Chretien should step down continue to surface. Here are ten reasons he can give for not resigning.
10. Don Boudria won't let me.
9. I am waiting for Ted Hughes' APEC Inquiry report.
8. I don't like the way that Joe Clark guy looks at me.
7. The devil or Heddy Fry made me do it.
6. Economists like Chuck and John claim there must be a dictator.
5. Not until I resurrect the Economic Council of Canada to protect us from the depression.
4. Who will keep Eddie G. in line then?
3. I appoint the Judges and everyone else. How would it look? Justice must also seem to be done!
2. Since last week I am a "born again guy" just like Stockwell. IT WASN'T ME!
1. At the Privy Council sťance last night, the Ouija board spelled "Trudeau Go —".