Elmer's English 304 Magazine
1. I Screamed All the Way There. My experiences writing and producing my play, Critical Paths.
2. Beating the Big Guys with e-Commerce. Don't give up on e-commerce just yet. The best is yet to come!
3. A Writer's Journal. My experience keeping a writer's journal for the spring semester.
4. Derby Winner. I won the 1972 Vedder-Chilliwack River Steelhead Derby with a all-time record steelhead.
5. A Summer Steelhead on the Dean River. During the summer of 1978, I fished the fabulous, and somewhat mythical, Dean River in British Columbia.
6. Salmon Stream Remembered. Until I was nine years old, I grew up on a farm with a salmon and trout stream running through it. This is how I remember it.
7. Late October Fishing Diary. Two weekends of fishing in late October from my diary, 1993.