include "css/lp_menuimages.php"; ?> //include body statement and egwald banner include "../common/egwald_oban.php"; include "css/lp_menubar.php"; ?>
Egwald Mathematics: Operations Research
A. Linear Programming.
3. Perform a sensitivity and/or postoptimal analysis of the solution to the data of an economics application of linear programming, with a user-friendly interface.
4. Step through a linear programming example using the online linear programming solver.
5. Use the online linear programming solver to solve your own L.P. problem.
6. As an application of linear programming, solve a zero sum two person game.
7. Try your skill on these sample problems.
8. A few linear programming references.
B. Practical use of linear programming.
1. Linear programming is used in the oligopoly / public firm model to derive the bonus rates for the managers of a public firm. See the derivation of the oligopoly/public firm model.
C. Game Theory.
Return to the Operations Research home page.