Links to Non-Profit Organizations
Note: This is just a representative list for the purpose of illustration only.
- Arthritis Canada: Information for patients and families, rheumatologists, othopedic surgeons, and other health professionals and researchers
- Axis Theatre: 25 years of thought provoking, award winning creativity
- British Columbia Blind Sports and Recreation Association : Promoting sport and recreation for blind and visually impaired people in B.C.
- B.C. Federation of Fly Fishers: A registered, non-profit society whose main objective is to promote the conservation of the fishing environment in British Columbia
- The Canadian Parks
and Wilderness Society: The only national non-profit organization devoted exclusively to protecting Canada's wilderness heritage
- Canadian Association of Elizabeth Fry Societies: CAEFS is a federation of autonomous societies which works with, and on behalf of, women involved with the justice system, particularly women in conflict with the law.
- David Suzuki Foundation: Working to design a vision in which humans live within the Earth's productive capacity
- Farm Folk - City Folk: Working together for a just and sustainable food system
- Fraser River Estuary Management Program: BIEAP and FREMP are partnerships that coordinate planning and project review to achieve sustainable management of Burrard Inlet and the Fraser River Estuary
- Outdoor Recreation Council of BC: Representing over 40 provincial outdoor recreation organizations and conservation groups that together have more than 120,000 members
- Project Brotherhood Society: Provides teens and adults the opportunity to help some of the poorest both in our community and abroad
- Recycling Council of British Columbia: Working towards waste avoidance by conducting research, facilitating the exchange of ideas and providing information services
- South Granville Seniors Centre: A non-profit activity centre serving older adults in Vancouver
- Volunteer B.C.: Volunteer BC is a provincial association of volunteer centres, other voluntary organizations and individuals working together to strengthen the growth and development of voluntary action in British Columbia
Egwald Web Services Ltd.
#204 5555 Balsam Street
V6M 4B5, Canada